Webull is one of the world’s most famous trading apps, with millions of users. It has become a massive success due to two main reasons:
- Its low-cost structure (Webull offers commission-free trading);
- A referral program that incentivises users and influencers to share the platform.
If you follow famous financial Youtubers such as Graham Stephan or Meet Kevin, you’ve heard of Webull many times before.
In which countries is Webull available?
Webull is only available in the United States, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Japan and Australia.
Can users from other countries use a VNP to use Webull from abroad?
No, investors from unsupported countries cannot use a VPN to use Webull from abroad. Upon account opening, Webull requires specific documentation as proof that you are a U.S. citizen.
- eToro: While also providing commission-free trading for US-listed stocks and ETFs, this broker leads the charge for “social investing,” or the option to automatically copy the trades of other investors. They provide access to the world’s major cryptos for a 1% commission. All for a minimum investment of $50.
- Freedom24: Freedom24 is one of the leading online brokers that lets you invest in stocks at IPO prices, in addition to million+ ETFs, stocks and US options. Founded in 2008, this is the only NASDAQ-listed European broker.
- Interactive Brokers: One of the world’s most reputable brokers. Recently launched IBKR Global Trader, a user-friendly mobile app that targets beginner investors.
- Trading 212: A commission-free investing platform that offers one free share for new users upon deposit (using the Trading 212 voucher: IITW).
If you want to open a Webull account from Europe, Canada, or other countries, you’re in bad luck: it is not possible. However, we believe that any of the brokers mentioned above will be good choices. Whether you value security and reputation or want a commission-free trading platform, the alternatives presented should be a good starting point. Explore their websites and decide for yourself!
Hope you found our breakdown helpful, and please let us know if you have any questions or feedback – we’re happy to help!
A reminder that the above should not be construed as investment advice and should be considered information only. Investors should do their research and diligence about the services and opportunities best suited for their risk, returns, and impact strategy.